Frame Shift Consulting no longer offers code of conduct training or consulting. We recommend Annalee Flower Horne (editor of the code of conduct book below) or Sherry Marts at Smarts Consulting for all your code of conduct needs.
Code of Conduct enforcement book
You can now download a free book detailing how to enforce a code of conduct, “How to Respond to Code of Conduct Reports,” written by Valerie Aurora and Mary Gardiner and edited by Annalee Flower Horne. This comprehensive guide includes:
- Basic code of conduct theory,
- How to prepare to enforce a code of conduct
- Step-by-step instructions on how to respond to a report
- In-depth discussion of relevant topics
- Dozens of real-world examples of responding to reports
Code of Conduct training materials
We developed materials for a Code of Conduct enforcement training that are available under the CC BY-SA license, allowing free reuse and modification of the materials as long as you credit the authors.